Mild Alzheimer’s Disease Kelowna
Worried About the Impact of Alzheimer’s Disease?
It’s Important to Remember That You’re not Alone
It’s important to remember that you’re not alone and many other people in the Kelowna area are facing similar challenges.
The Marguerite RoAD study is testing whether an investigational medication can help maintain memory and day‐to‐day living for people with mild Alzheimer’s disease in the Kelowna area.
If you or a loved one have mild Alzheimer’s disease or are worried about memory loss and are interested in learning more about the study, read more in ‘Who can take part’.
See Who Can Take Part
To take part in this study, participants must:
- Have been told by their doctor that they have or probably have mild Alzheimer’s disease
- Be between the ages of 50 and 90
- Have a family member, friend or loved one, with whom they are in regular contact, who can accompany them to study visits
- Be interested in taking part in a study lasting approximately three years
- Be able to attend appointments in Kelowna
There are some other eligibility requirements that the study doctor will discuss with those interested in taking part.
If you think this description fits you, please contact us and someone from the study will be in touch with you within 24 hours during the regular business week.